This product is a high gloss floor finish designed for use in electronic production areas, computer rooms and other static sensitive areas. Contains a non-migratory, static dissipative polymer, which will maintain a constant surface resistivity of 106-108 ohms throughout the humidity spectrum.
Features & Benefits
- Resistivity between 106-108
- High gloss polymer
- Slip resistant
- Effective in low humidity
- Zinc free
Call-outs: Boeing BAC5485, General Dynamics, Unisys
With a new mop and clean pails, apply coating as follows:
- Apply thin coat to floor, i.e. ¾ way down on the ringer. Let dry to touch, approximately 45 – 60 minutes.
- Apply a second coat, approximately ½ way down on the ringer.
Note: Two coats only are recommended for conductive tile.
- If a third coat is applied, wait 24-hour waiting period/dry time after previous coat.
If a third coat is applied, the floor space may be occupied once it is dry. After at least a 6-hour wait, buff the floor with a white pad to harden and polish the coating. Expect a coating yield of 1,200 ft2 for each gallon of coating per coat.
Categories: ESD Products, Zero Charge
Applications: ESD Environment, Janitorial
Units Per Case: 1