Cleanroom Glove Nitrile Class 100 - Large White -12" 5.5m - case of 1000Clean-Grip Cleanroom Nitrile Gloves Confidence is key. When you see, touch and stretch a pair of our Cleanroom Nitrile Gloves, you’ll feel the quality and consistency that is inherent in all DuraShieldTM gloves. Slip your hand into a pair, and you will quickly discover that these are gloves you can rely on for protection and comfort.
Powder Free Cleanroom Nitrile are 100% Nitrile which is manufactured to provide the lowest levels of particulates and extractables possible. These ambidextrous Nitrile Gloves resist a wide range of chemicals including Acetic Acid, Ethylene Glycol, MEK, and Sodium Hydroxide. Nitrile is inherently anti-static making this glove is ideal for use in Electronics, Semi- Conductor Industries, and Biotechnical Laboratories.
Our Nitrile Glove contains no latex protein making it an allergen-free alternative for latex-sensitive users. Fully textured fingers for sure wet/dry handling. Nine or twelve inch lengths are available each with a rolled cuff for ease in donning. Gloves are double poly-bagged 100 per bag, 10 bags per case. Sizes range from small to extra- large.
- Protection. Nitrile protects against alkalis, acids, alcohols and ketones.
- Comfortable. Beaded cuff for easy donning and a micro-textured fingertip for sure wet or dry handling.
- Cleanroom Safe. Cleanroom Nitrile gloves are DI wash processed and double bagged. Suitable for class 100 and higher cleanrooms.
- Cleanroom Nitrile Glove thickness: Cuff 5.0 mil, Palm 6.0 mil., Finger Tip 7.0 mil.
- Extra-Long 12" length offers more protection.
- Ambidextrous, too.
- Choose size: SM-S-M-L-XL Packaged. 100 Nitrile Cleanroom Gloves to a bag,
- Outer Case Dimension: 14.5 (L) x 11.5 (W) x 10.25 (H) in
- 100 pcs per bag, 10 bags per case