The Transportable Fiber Optic Construction Kit is perfect for crews performing fusion splice operations, who need to easily ship kits to remote locations. Chemtronics has included all the cleaning supplies necessary for 2.5 mm end-face cleaning and successful fusion splicing in this convenient kit.
Electro-Wash MX Precision Fiber Optic Cleaner Pen and QbE Cleaning System are included for performing the Combination Cleaning process. Swabs and wipes are included for cleaning the fusion splicer and work area. Swabs are also included for cleaning ferrules, alignment sleeves and backplane connections. Electro-Wash MX Premoistened Wipes are included for tool and cable wiping.
All the swabs are packaged in rugged tubes for field operations. The kit bags are made from tough nylon for long life. They are equipped with a carabineer to clip on a tool belt for transport or to clip a cable for convenient access.
FTTH Fiber Optic Cleaning Kits Include:
- 1 – QbE Cleaning System (200 sheets)
- 2 – Electro-Wash MX Precision Fiber Optic Cleaner Pen (FW2150)
- 1 – 2.5mm Foam Fiber Optic Swabs (50 swabs, 48042F)
- 1 – V-Groove and Ferrule Cleaning Swabs (50 swabs, 38542F)
- 1 – Fusion Splice Mirror Cleaning Swabs (15 swabs, 51125F)
- 1 – Lint-Free Precision Wipes (100 4”x4” wipes, 6704F)
- 5 – Electro-Wash MX Premoistened Wipes (1 wipe per pack, CP421)
- 1 – Instructions
- 1 – Rugged Bag with carabineer attachment
- Perfect for crews performing fusion splice operations, shipping kits to remote locations
- Cleaning supplies necessary for 2.5 mm end-face cleaning and successful fusion splicing
- Use Electro-Wash MX to clean the fusion splicer, mirror and V-groove
Categories: Fiber Optic Cleaning Kits, FOCCUS
Applications: Fiber Optic Cleaning
Units Per Case: 12 blister cards