Soder-Wick offers the state of the art in desoldering technology. Soder-Wick is designed for today’s heat sensitive electronic components using lighter mass, pure copper braid construction that allows for better thermal conductivity, even at low temperatures. Soder-Wick responds faster than conventional desoldering braids thereby minimizing overheating and preventing PCB damage.
All wick is sealed in nitrogen-purged packaging to avoid corrosion and loss of performance from moisture and oxygen.
- Soder-Wick Rosin 5' and 10' spools packaged in ESD-safe static dissipative bobbins
- Minimizes the risk of damage associated with static electricity
- Noncorrosive ultra high purity Type R rosin flux
- Minimizes the risk of heat damage to the board
- Will not leave ionic contamination on the boards
- Soder-Wick Rosin safely removes solder in all applications requiring Type ROL0 rosin flux
- BGA braid sized and designed specifically for BGA pad and chip rework/repair so entire BGA pads cleaned in three to four passes
- MIL-F-14256 F type R flux
- NASA-STD-8739.3 Soldered Electrical Connections
- DOD-STD-883E, Method 2022
- ANSI/IPC J STD-004, Type ROL0
Categories: Desoldering Braid (Wick), Soder-Wick
Applications: PCB Repair & Prototyping
Units Per Case: 1 pail