SMP Diagnostic Kit Fully equipped with the hardware and software that allows you to pinpoint areas of concern and prevent ESD events. The portable kit provides real-time data which will validate your ESD process one area at a time.
(1) 770055 SMP Software License Software used with SCS Ground Master (770060), EM Aware (770066) and WS Aware (770061, 770062) monitors
(1) 770060 Ground Master Monitor Continuously monitors the path-to-ground impedance and electromagnetic integrity of eight metal ground connections of process tools in work areas
(1) 770061 WS Aware Monitor Continuously monitors the path-to-ground integrity and body voltage of two operators, as well as the path-to-ground integrity for two conductive or dissipative worksurfaces and two metal tools
(3) 770066 EM Aware Monitors Continuously monitors ESD events, change in static voltage field, and ionizer performance
(1) 8-Port Ethernet Switch and (6) CAT5E Cables Connects all included continuous monitors to a local area network (LAN)
Pelican 1510 Carry-On Case with Lid Organizer and Foam Insert Protects and stores test equipment; meets carry-on luggage size restrictions
NIST Calibrated with Certificate Calibrated with accepted procedures and standards traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology. For more information on calibration of SCS products, see Calibration