MicroPette Plus Autoclavable Single Channel Variable Pipettors Features:
Eight variable volume MicroPette's in the range. Volume adjustment is selected by turning the thumb plunger mechanism. MicroPette's are calibrated in accordance ISO/DIS 8655. Each pipettor passes a quality control/calibration test and is supplied with a certificate.
- BUY 5 MICROPETTE PIPETTORS RECEIVE A FREE LINEAR PIPETTE STAND AT CHECKOUT! (P/N: 710000859999)
- Fully autoclavable at 121°C
- Ergonomic design provides excellent operating experience
- Easy-to-read volume display
- The pipettes cover the volume range from 0.1?L to 10mL
- Integral tip ejector for access into narrow tubes
- Easy to calibrate and maintain with tool supplied
- Autoclavable tip-cone
- Manufactured from innovative materials
- Used with 'universal' pipette tips
- Each MicroPette Plus supplied with an individual calibration certificate according to ISO8655
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY
The MicroPette Plus pipettes are fully autoclavable, enable easy cleaning and reduce the risk of contamination. Steam autoclaving can be performed at 121°C, 1 bar for 20 minutes. After autoclaving, the pipette must be cooled down and left to dry for 12 hours before use.
It is recommended to check the performance of the pipette after each autoclaving. Greasing and sealing of the pipette piston after every 10th autoclaving will secure an enhanced function.
All SCILOGEX pipettes have been quality tested according to ISO8655-2:2002 and are supplied with individual calibration certificates. The quality control includes gravimetric testing of each pipette with distilled water at 22°C.