Our Professional Electronic Balances are available in a wide range of capacities and readabilities. Accurate and dependable, they are suited for use in school, lab and industrial settings. Featuring a stainless steel weigh pan, overload protection, 1000G calibration weight, internal calibration weight storage, flip down protective cover, simple 5 button keypad and large easy to read LCD display.
The Scilogex Professional Electronic Balances combine excellent performance and dependability at highly competitive price points. Perfectly suited for use in educational, industrial or laboratory settings, each Pro Series balance features:
• Readability to 0.01 grams
• Extra large, easy-to-see digital display
• Internal calibration weight storage (Free 100G weight included)
• Overload protection
• Stackable—saves valuable counter space
• Stainless-steel weighing pans
• Protective flip-down cover
• Anti-theft security bracket
• Two-year warranty
Each balance is supplied with a 120-volt AC adapter. The SCI410P will run on a 9-volt battery, sold separately. The SCI410P model includes a draft shield. Best of all is our price. Scilogex electronic balances are a terrific value and so economically priced that you’ll want to order several of them for your laboratory.