High-efficiency protective isolation face masks. These masks protect against smog, dust, and are anti-droplet. These are disposable face masks and come with 50 in a box.
- These masks are class 1 medical devices, and can be used for healthcare use, but should not be used in surgical or high-risk situations, or where there is a high risk of contact with liquids or infectious materials
- These are class 1 medical devices that are exempt from the FDA’s 501(k) reporting requirements.
- These products manufactured by an FDA registered manufacturer
- Disposable Sanitary Face Mask 3-Layers of Non-Woven Fiber Fabric to Provide Fine Filtration and Maximum Breath-ability Comfortable to Wear for Hours and Maximize the Protection at the Same Time
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency ≥ 95%
- Three layers of protection
- 25 gsm PP outer layer (blue)
- 22 gsm non-woven melt-blown filter layer
- 20 gsm PP inner layer (white)
- Produced in an FDA registered factory
- 3-ply lightweight design
- Soft ear loops
- Adjustable nose cover
- Flat, pleated design
- Simple to put on and take off